One of the most common frustrations expressed by hospital patients and visitors is the inability to find the clinician or facility they are looking for, particularly when the hospital is a multi-complex environment. Wayfinding applications on the Five Faces platform can alieviate this frustration by enabling patients/visitors to:
* Search their destination and see an animated/dynamic path to their desired location
* Search for their destination in multiple languages, including accessibility options like audio support
* Reduce confusion, frustration, conflict and resulting delays to appointments and meetings
* Reduce the rate of inquiry at service desks and service desk personnel
* Communicate key messages to vistors with central control
* Can integrate with smart phones to allow them to carry a map with them if digital directory boards are already in use
To create a visually appealing, organised and connected visitor experience, contact Five Faces to discuss your wayfinding needs.