Queensland Country Credit Union In-Branch Digital Media
Queensland Country Credit Union (QCCU) were looking to revitalise their branches to provide a more personalised and connected banking experience. QCCU identified digital signage as a means to provide customers with timely information, promotions and increase foot traffic to the branch. The goals were to:
- Provide central control of communication on the digital screens across branches, providing a consistent message that could be tailored for specific locations and regions, all managed through head office.
- Increase the engagement and re-inforce marketing initiatives to customers while they are interacting with the brand.
- In time, allow localised control to further tailor content as well as weather, exchange and social media feeds integration.
The Five Faces Platform was selected as the best fit for the growing needs of the bank, and as a tiered platform that would allow them to later extend the platform to interactive devices, tablets and mobile phones. Five Faces, with its hardware partners for the project JB HiFi, provided a complete solution for the project, including:
- Hardware Procurement, Delivery and Installation.
- Five Faces Platform Configuration and Deployment.
- Ongoing management and support service.