Directories & Wayfinding for Aged Care
With interactive directories and maps
People getting lost at your aged care facility causes disruption and wastes staff and visitor time. That’s why Five Faces has developed digital directory boards and wayfinding apps to alleviate the specific pain-points experienced by staff and visitors.
There are many options available: at Five Faces, we work with you to create a fit-for-purpose solution that does just what you need it to, without over-complicating the navigation experience.
Your digital wayfinding solution can include:
- An interactive directory where visitors can search for a building, staff member or consumer
- Support for multiple languages, along with accessibility options like audio support
- Maps showing the path to follow
- Dynamically-changing content, which is particularly useful where rooms are used for different purposes on different days. We can integrate with your backend systems to make the updating process automatic
- Reinforcement screens, such as screens at each corridor to inform the visitor where they are and which direction to turn
- Apps that include wayfinding. We can create an app that helps to guide the visitor journey, such as fly-throughs for directions, parking or transport information, check in, feedback and follow up
- Cross-device functionality, such as wayfinding information on your facility website to allow a visitor to plan their visit, print directions, or download an app to guide their way
- Feedback and evaluation to help further improve the consumer and visitor experience