Directories & Wayfinding for Hospitals
With wayfinding information on interactive directories and mobile devices
People getting lost at your hospital can be a major issue. Not only is it often one of the top reasons for complaints, but it’s a huge disruption – to staff time providing directions, and to clinical staff for late or missed appointments. That’s why Five Faces has developed digital directory boards and wayfinding apps to alleviate the specific pain-points experienced by patients and visitors.
There are many options available: at Five Faces, we work with you to create a fit-for-purpose solution that does just what you need it to, without over-complicating the navigation experience.
Your digital wayfinding solution can include:
- An interactive directory where visitors can search for a clinician or location
- Support for multiple languages, along with accessibility options like audio support
- Maps showing the patient, visitor or staff member the path to follow
- Dynamically-changing content, which is particularly useful where hospital rooms are used for different purposes on different days. We can integrate with your backend systems to make the updating process automatic
- Reinforcement screens, such as screens at each corridor to inform the visitor where they are and which direction to turn.
- Apps that include wayfinding. We can create an app that helps to guide the patient journey, such as making appointments, reminders, fly-throughs for directions, parking or transport information, check in, queue management, feedback and follow up.
- Cross-device functionality, such as wayfinding information on your hospital website to allow a visitor or patient to plan their visit, print directions, or download an app to guide their way
- Feedback and evaluation to help further improve the patient experience